2010-01-19

knowing it's your time

Press Secretary Cerge Remundo passed away today from a heart attack. Sudden and unexpected. I don't remember ever liking him. I even came to a point of absolutely disliking him after the Le Cirque incident last August. Despite that, I feel for his family and friends who mourn his loss.

But I wonder if he saw it coming. His last FB status was a prayer of entrusting all worries and fear to the Lord. It gave me goosebumps reading it.

It led me to wonder how much of a blessing it is for someone to somehow know it is his time. He can be able to come to terms with all the things he has done or failed to do. He can say goodbye, forgive those who have hurt him and most importantly, forgive himself for whatever guilt one may have in the heart. At least one can go in peace...



0 comments: