2008-04-26

sigh

The expression on Charlie Brown's face is just perfect in relaying how I have been feeling the past few weeks. The physical exhaustion has abated a little, thankfully. But the emotional and mental strain is still there.

I have been here in Davao for a week already, and I seem to not have had the time to just sit down and do nothing. I've been longing to hit the mall and just waste time and window shop. But with the flurry of things going on, both work and personal, I can't seem to do that.

It doesn't help that there isn't really any one to talk to lately. Even my conversations with Jan are about tasks to be done. It would have helped if we're together because at least we could just hang out getting things done. But he's in Manila, getting things done and I'm here.

Hay. Maybe I'm just lonely. Hay.


(Redg, I can't wait for the fun we will be having on May 5 and 6. You don't know just how much I'm looking forward to that. Not for the pictures, but for the silly things we are going to do. Hay.)

0 comments: