2008-07-25

five-day-old-'do

I've been wanting to cut my hair since December last year. But I needed to keep it long so I won't have to wear a fake bun on my head during the wedding.

Below is me pretending to be cousin It of the Addams Family.

I've been wanting to go back to my boy's cut hair. Especially after watching Winona Ryder in Reality Bites. I want hair like that! But. Mr. Jim of David's advised against boy cut hair unless I rebond. Buhaghag daw buhok ko. Hmph. Tell me something I don't know. Anyway, I listened to Mr. Jim and pointed a chin-length bob photo na lang. I just want my haircut.

Ta-dah! It's still neat here. It's been in a disarray since I shampooed it.


At least mas matipid na sa shampoo. Mahal dun e.

1 comments:

Toni said...

Yey! Nicer. We both look younger with our shorter 'dos. ;)