2008-05-19

at the JRH. tagged from UK

You're it! Ma-an, Jowi, Toni, Ganns, Candice, Jovan, Alelee, Redg

* * * * *
I'm at the Jesuit Retreat House right now. I was actually doing a liquidation for a past activity when I suddenly noticed that manna from heaven sign at the bottom right corner of the office laptop signifying... wireless connection! Yahoo. Hanep talaga tong mga Heswita na to! High-tech!
So I found out I was tagged by Kang. Even with the tons of paperwork I have to do and the continuation of our workshop tomorrow morning, I decided to take a break with this tag.

Rules of Engagement.
Remove one question from below, and add in your personal question, (I put an asterisk on mine ) make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people in your list. List them out at the end of the post.

1. At what age do/did you wish to marry?
I never really had a goal age to marry, but I thought 28 would be the earliest I would allow myself to. However, being single is so much fun that there really should be no rush or pressure.

2. What color do you like the most?
brown. i just love the color of the earth.

3. Have you ever shoplifted?
i stole a saltshaker from pizza hut for a kris kringle theme i suggested, "something stolen." hehe.

4. Where would you like to go to the most? right now?
The Hague. Hehe! Manila would be good right now, so I can help Jan out.

5. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do?
tear up

6. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
gagayahin ko some of Kang's. convert half to peso, so that would be around 20M. give 3M each to my mom, my bro and my sis. 5M to Jan. 5M to myself. 1M to JVP. the other half, i'd split into buying a house in Manila and Davao. a eco-friendly 4-wheel drive in davao and an eco-friendly car in manila. start a business. start a foundation.

7. What do you love the most about last year, 2007?
November. our great cebu escapade and the proposal month.

8. List 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
thoughtful, passionate and ma-PR

9. How do you cope with boredom?
Read A Good Book or Watch TV/movies

10. Do you have any obsessions right now?
getting things down pat by june 13 in absencia. hehe.

11. What was the last three books you've read ?
From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiller by EL Konigsburg (good juvenile book), The Awesome Book of Comic Fantasy (an anthology, 3/4 done) and Reading The Fine Print Before Getting Married by some priest

12. If you have one wish, what would you wish for?
Good health for me and my family

13.Given a chance to join a reality show, which one would you join?
Amazing Race

14.What`s your favourite TV show ?
CSI. Forensic Science is fun!

15.Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Eh. What for?

16. What do you look forward in 2008?
June 13. And a good response from NFP.

17. If you get to live someone else's life for a day, who's life would you want to live?
Samantha Brown

18. When you die, what is it you'd like to be remembered for?
hmm... someone who tried and did

19. Greatest dream?
Travel the whole world :) - affirm
*20. Dance or sing? Dance

0 comments: